MODUCREW provides a quality and professional service for all of your subsea requirements, adaptability to changing circumstances, technical knowhow, hands on approach, offshore and onshore, project and operations, we have a team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals.
With over 30 years combined experience in the drilling industry. With experience ranging from Project Management through to the commissioning and start-up of the latest 6th & 7th generation Semi-submersible and Drillship as well as older generation rigs.. We are able to offer knowledge and expertise in a whole range of subsea equipment, operations and maintenance
This includes experience in senior supervisory roles and being responsible for the subsea department.
We have extensive experience in Deep water MUX controlled BOP systems as well as conventional hydraulic BOP control systems and this includes all of the associated subsea related equipment, be it older or the latest generation. Shipyard work can be undertaken, project supervision with upgrades and refits, new build rig assignments and technical advice, total flexibility.
• Planning, organizing and execution of rig 5 yearly well control equipment special periodic surveys
• Regular operational assistance, running and pulling BOP, between well maintenance, PM routines and all other associated tasks
• Shipyard assistance with new build rigs, commissioning, start up and first operations.
• Shipyard and/or on-board assistance with BOP and well control system upgrades, installation of Dead Man Auto-Shear Systems (DMAS)
• Project supervision and assistance with all well control equipment whatever the requirement is.